|Title:||Asus ZenFone 6 A600CG/A601CG Android 5.0 Lollipop OTA System Update|
|Released:||2015 Jun 1|
|Description:||Asus ZenFone 6 A600CG/A601CG_WW_V22.214.171.124 OTA Android L OS upgrade 126.96.36.199
OS upgrade from KK to L
Please note that Android 5.0 Lollipop does not support some pre-installed apps. The listed apps below will be removed once the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade is complete. The update and installation will take some time.
1. Battery widget
2. PhotoFrame widget
3. Google Text-To-Speech
4. Movie Studio
5. Cloud Print
7. Magic Smoke Wallpapers
1. SuperNote: change to link-downloading version
2. Asuswebstorage: change to link-downloading version
3. Remote Link: change to link-downloading version
4. Lockscreen: remove standalone wallpaper & weather info (only for 1GB RAM device)
5. Quick settings/Recent app layout change (only for 1GB RAM device)
6. Dialer/Contacts: reduce tab count from 5 to 3; remove group tab name/photo; remove foreground service (only for 1GB RAM device)
7. InCall screen: remove inCall animation & cover (only for 1GB RAM device)
8. Fix the problem of losing some files after changing the folder name in File Manager
9. Add KKBOX (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
10. Add Dr. eye (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
11. Add Zinio (link-downloading)
12. Add PubuBookBuffet (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
13. Add eReadingNow (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
14. Add ASUS Game Center (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
Offer hot and highly qualified games picked by a team of gaming experts
Offer event privileges and goodies of virtual treasures
Support membership with ASUS, Facebook and Google+ accounts to log in
Offer VIP services: 24/7 online customer service
Support purchase history to overview for games downloaded from ASUS Game Center
Please notice that this upgrade will cause some problems of ASUS Contacts widget.
1. Before upgrade, add 4*1 ASUS Contacts widget to Home; after upgrade, the ASUS Contacts widget will always show “loading”.
Solution: Remove old 4*1 ASUS Contacts widget and re-add new 4*1 ASUS Contacts widget to Home.
2. After upgrade, the information in 4*3 ASUS Contacts widget will disappear.
Solution: Re-add information into 4*3 ASUS Contacts widget.
No longer support NTFS format SD card. Please remember to backup your SD card data before upgrade to Android L with following steps:
1. Connect your ZenFone and computer with USB cable
2. Enter your ZenFone storage via computer
3. Select all data and copy it. Paste all your SD card data to your computer