|Title:||Samsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10e Android 10 Q OTA System Update|
|Released:||2019 Nov 28|
|Description:||Build Number : G970FXXU3BSKO
Android version : Q(Android 10)
Security patch level : 2019-12-01
One UI 2 brings you Android 10 (Q), with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
- Enhanced animations with a playful touch.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Navigate more comfortably on large screens with minimal finger movement.
- Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- New ways to access One-handed mode: double tap the Home button or swipe down in the center of the bottom of the screen.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- Listen to live speech and display it as text.
Better text over wallpapers
- See text more clearly against wallpaper, as One UI automatically adjusts font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast in the image below.
Media and devices
- Replaced the SmartThings panel with the Media and Devices.
- Media: Control music and videos playing on your phone as well as other devices.
- Devices: Check and control your SmartThings devices directly from the quick panel.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Added battery limit setting and other enhancements for Wireless PowerShare.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Provided a More tab so you can quickly access hidden modes from the preview screen.
- Improved the layout so you can focus on taking pictures without the settings getting in the way.
- Customize the quick menu to get instant access to the features you use the most.
- Get more information from the app bar.
- Install add-ons from the Galaxy Store to get even more features.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
- Stickers can be added to a date without creating an event.
- Ringtones can be used for event alerts.
- More options are available for repeating reminders.
- Set location-based reminders for a specific period of time.
- Share reminders with your family group and other sharing groups.
- Set reminders for a specific date without an alert.
- Created a Trash feature so you can restore files if you delete something by mistake.
- Added more filters you can use while searching to help you find things quickly.
- You can now copy or move multiple files and folders to different destinations at the same time.
- Added speed and time units to the unit converter.
- Android Auto is now preloaded.
- Added tips to help you get the most from your Galaxy.
File size: 1975 Mbyte
|Countries Where Available:||Algeria , Argentina , Australia , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , Bulgaria , Chile , Croatia , Czech Republic , Denmark , Ecuador , Finland , France , Germany , Greece , Hungary , India , Ireland , Israel , Italy , Latvia , Malaysia , Netherlands , Norway , NZ , Panama , Pakistan , Paraguay , Peru , Poland , Portugal , Puerto Rico , Russia , Romania , Singapore , Slovakia , Slovenia , Spain , Switzerland , Sweden , Thailand , Turkey , Emirates (UAE) , UK , Ukraine|
|Regions Where Available:||Asia , Australia , Eastern Europe , Europe , Middle East , South America (SA) , Southeast Asia , Western Europe|